Saturday 7 May 2011

There's a first time for everything...

I've decided it's about time to be a bit more vocal about the ins and out of the Standing Stone Studios workshop. It's one thing to look at polished photos of finished projects on the main site, but a few work in progress shots taken during construction can really help to give an insight into how a project is put together.

There are also quite a few projects that I put together which don't, for one reason or another,  make it  onto the main site. These are mostly just little indulgences I make for myself or my home, but they maybe of some interest to some of you.

So that's what to expect on these pages, a few props, news on upcoming projects and even a bit of home improvement if it's interesting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment